Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Friday, November 16, 2012

Wish list: Part - I



Wish carefully, you may get what you want!!

Everybody whether rich or poor, boy or girl, Young or old has a wish or many. While surfing through Google the previous day, I just stumbled on some wish lists of fellow bloggers. To my surprise even a person’s personal list of things or activities he/she desires makes to the public platform, which is by far the most interesting thing to read. Some of the bloggers even suggested that everybody should have a wish list published on the Virtual world. Well, I embraced their suggestions more than happily and here I m sitting straight staring at my machine and typing furiously at an odd hour of the night (or should I say morning, because its 2.30 am). P.S: it took me 5 days to kick my laziness, I’ve been procrastinating the idea for so long
I have not been privileged with rich (in monetary terms) parents, though they are the richest when it comes to emotions and feelings, and thus while typing this wish list of mine I am also thinking of a plan to execute each one of them. I am Shantanu, A Blogger and Entrepreneur by profession and a healthy male by nature. Given below is a wish list of everything I desire to own and to do, maybe a wish or two will come true!! I’ve tried my best to write as elaborately as I can in just less than 900 words (I stuck to 900 because longer posts are boring sometimes). However, there is a part two to this wish list which I will be publishing soon!!


8 Things I want To Posses instantly: (if given the fundsJ)
1.   A stunning Two-seat, four wheeler Convertible Black Mercedes or Lamborghini. For those who think that this wish is grossly “over-wished” (if this word exists),
I can go for a Red Classic Army Safari Jeep (without the sun roof of course!!!). The idea is that I wish for a personal four wheeled vehicle of my own in which I can take my family for picnic and my imaginary girlfriend (I am yet to find the unfortunate female organism) to dates.

2.   Red colored Scooter!! Somebody asked me “don’t you think boys are obsessed with motor bikes and scooter is considered to be of the medieval age?” The answer is “of course I am obsessed with bikes, but more obsessed with the vintage scooters. They have a charm of their own just like the old wines as compared to the champagnes. Anyways the picture will shed some light on what exactly do I mean by a red vintage scooter.                   

3.   Being a criminal and a self proclaimed celebrity, I too need a hideout to hide my dazzling self from the media and the fans (whoa!! I can exaggerate quite a lot) so this justifies the need of a mansion or if not a mansion than a decent four BHK flat. Now why I need a four BHK and not less than that is explained in the next points.                      

4.   I am a veracious reader and I just can’t imagine my life without books. Over the years I have accumulated some really great books ranging right from fiction to self help. Thus it justifies the need of 1/4 rooms in my flat or mansion. I would love to have a personal library cum reading room, where I can keep all my books I accumulated in past and will gather in future safely. A bean bag in the room with illuminated and well ventilated aura can be an added advantage.

5.   Though I am 5 feet 9 I have a lean sarcophagus, I too like most of the boys want to have a fit physique with signs of triceps, biceps and all the “ceps” needed to look as fit as “Mithun Da” (well, not exactly Mithun Da, maybe like Robert Pattinson or Jacob Black) this justifies the room 2/4 of my flat. I desire to have a personal Multi-Gymnasium at my home with all the latest crunching and exercising machinery available in the fitness world.                               

6.   Indian film industry has enthralled many and made millions its worshiper. The same is with me, I too love watching cinemas. However, my choice of movies don’t just confine to Indian movies but also the western. This interest of mine defines the need of room 3/4 of my flat. I wish for a room or rather a theater where I can watch movies undisturbed and in leisure. An air recliner (air bed) with the largest flat screen television and the latest Home theater system with 6-7 channels will do great. I also have an utmost desire to paint the room black for a cinematic experience!!!                                                                           

7.   Finally, I am no Edward Collin who doesn’t need a bed because he can’t sleep. I hell as need a bed because my favorite hobby is to built castles in air when I am sleeping (that is almost 12 hours daily). Nothing is better than a comfy Double bed with 4-5 cushions and a big blanket all covered in white. This justifies my room 4/4 of my flat, a soundproof Bed room!!     

The list is in not a serial order of priority.  I require all these things and not even a single item can be compromised  I am not done yet, wait for the next list.

'Cause we all just wanna be big rock stars
And live in hilltop houses driving fifteen cars
The girls come easy and the drugs come cheap
We'll all stay skinny 'cause we just won't eat
And we'll hang out in the coolest bars
In the VIP with the movie stars
Every good gold digger's
Gonna wind up there
Every Playboy bunny
With her bleach blond hair

Hey hey I wanna be a rock star

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Quality poѕtѕ is the secret to intereѕt the
vieweгs to go to see the ωeb page, that's what this site is providing. oposinet.es
my webpage: oposinet.es

Anonymous said...

Ηi there, afteг гeading this remarκаble ρoѕt i am also cheerful tо share mу
exрerience here ωіth colleagueѕ.
related resource site

Anonymous said...

Hey there! Would you mіnd if I shаre уοur blog wіth mу twіtter grоup?
There's a lot of people that I think would really enjoy your content. Please let me know. Many thanks http://www.panicandanxietycenter.com/anxiety-attacks/what-causes-anxiety-attacks/

Anonymous said...

I eѵery timе used tо study ρaragraph in news papеrs but noω
aѕ I am а user of intеrnet
so from noω ӏ am using nеt fοr poѕts, thanks to web.
http://www.pianotut.com/rocket-piano/

Anonymous said...

It's a shame you don't have a donatе button!
I'd definitely donate to this fantastic blog! I guess for now i'll ѕettle foг bοoκmarking аnd aԁding youг RSS
feеd to my Google аccount. ӏ loοk fοrward to fresh updates and will share thіs blog ωith my Facеbook group.

Talk ѕoon! visit the up coming document

Anonymous said...

Way cool! Somе extгemеly valіԁ pοintѕ!
I apрreciate you pennіng this
aгticle plus thе rеst of the websitе iѕ very good.
www.wikidordrecht.nl

Anonymous said...

bookmаrked!!, I reallу like уour web sіte!
site here

Anonymous said...

Hi, I thinκ yοuг sіte might be having browser cοmpatibilitу issues.
When I look at уοuг blоg site
іn Chгome, it loοks fine but whеn oрening іn Internet Exploгer, it has some overlaρping.
I just wanted to givе you a quiсκ heads
up! Other then that, supеrb blog! More Info